Mirror-Mirror


  
  


Comparatively speaking
I think blogging is a lot like talking to yourself in the mirror.

So… I got a mirror, set it up and started to write this blog.

Five minutes later-

I took the mirror down.
I couldn’t take it.
I make faces while I type. And I tend to stare at myself.
I notice all my flaws, I get depressed.

I pull out another bag of m&m’s and proceed to get even fatter than I was before I started to write the blog in the first place.

I added a little buddy to my website-Ms. Piggy-she is my new blog hog to remind me -
 Summer is coming, and to stop eating M&M’s -
Yes, I love Game of Thrones, I just made that up,-
Forget Winter-Summer is coming. 

See I am funny… and not just looking.

So anyway I gave Ms. Piggy a job- besides remind me to stop eating candy. If you have an awesome book you have recently finished-or blog that you want checked out or event you want shared - be sure to let piggy know by feeding her your info-which we all know is really me and I will be more than happy to share your good fortune- awesomeness etc. with everyone who stops by my little place in space.